Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wohoo!! Starting a new chapter in our lives.

Okay so we found out we were 1 1/2 months pregnant with our 4th child a few weeks ago, what a great Christmas present from above!

Right now my husband is getting ready to go to Ft. Leonard Wood, MO in 3 weeks for BCT/AIT.
Although we discussed this decision for almost a year before (prayerfully) deciding to go ahead and move forward with this decision, I am still a little nervous and excited all at the same time.

In all honesty we have plenty of things going on in our life right now to add to this excitement. I spoke with a fellow homeschooling mom who was very negative about the Army experience (mostly spoke of infidelity) I know like in anything else there are ups and downs but I also know my husband well enough that I need not have any doubts.

Our kids are on board, they know the sacrifices that will be made and what a big adjustment this will be. What amazes me is how they all see it as a "new adventure," they look at the positive, focus on it and move with it. What an inspiration our children are!!

So with that said, I am also looking forward (along with my husband) to this new chapter in our life! Let the new adventure begin and the many blessings come!

Have a fabulous 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment