Monday, April 4, 2011

Jesus is coming May 2011!!

First off let me say I saw this and my jaw dropped. The same guy who said Jesus was coming back in 1994 is saying now is the day. Sorry Mayans and Nostradamus better check your calendars.

Really? May 21 2011? Dear Jesus can you please move it up 30 days later? It would be a lovely birthday present. If not can you do 5 days later it would make a lovely wedding anniversary present. Oh wait I think we already had plans for that month. Rats.

Okay now that I'm off the sarcastic waggon, I want to remind Mr Harold at http://www.familyradio.com/may_21/ that the Bible (you know God's Holy word?? ringing a bell??) says no one will know the date not even the Son.

So if Jesus doesn't know, well how do YOU know?? It brings back memories of Charles Taze doesn't it?

Then on the website it says Mr Harold can be 100% certain because of his extensive theological studies, a few paragraphs above it states he graduated from Berkley with a degree in Civil Engineering. Any Engineers out there? I am not a genius but I am sure Theology and Engineering are at different ends of the spectrum right??

Tiny piece of advice, as much as I enjoy hearing the jokes on the Looney Tunes(R) that predict the end of the world, wouldn't it be better to abide by God's word and stop playing prophet and Lord?

Give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment